Release Notes * 0.09
- Fix bug introduced in 0.07 which broke "*.cgi" configuration where no command prefix was supplied and script was intended to be executed directly
- Removed use of IOException constructor that forced java 6
- Allow docRoot to be an alias (will be canonicalised)
- CGIServlet only send error (and thus commit response) if status code is >= 400
- Fixed NullPointerException for CGIProcess with no cmdPrefix
- Fixed bug in FastCGI retrieving incorrect protocol status
- Implemented FastCGI process watchdog FastCGILauncher for starting and stopping a FastCGI Process (any command really) at context start/stop.
- HtAccessFilter and CGIServlet can both set resourceBase from servlet context-param au.com.lastweekend.servlet.resourceBase
- Updated the Jetty/PHP sample for a complete PHP/FastCGI/HTaccess root context
- Gobble standard output/standard error of CGI processes to prevent deadlocks.
- Improved logging so servlets and filters are scoped by their context and name
- Implemented PathInfoFilter
- Added some more documentation, tidied up the maven site.
- Split HtAccessFilter to be more testable and allow reconstruction as a Jetty handler if someone wants to do that
- Fixed bug for long FastCGI parameters (eg Cookies)
- Added documentation for PHP
- No changes. Just Maven/Sourceforge deployment stuff
- CGIServlet with support for standard CGI and FastCGI
- HtAccessFilter provides access control based on .htaccess files